Samsung Smart Oven - MC32F606
This 32 Litres Samsung Convection Microwave Oven MC32F606 features 25 sensor reheat / cook menus that allow consumers to save time and effort when preparing healthy and great-tasting meals for the family. Below are some technical specifications for your reference.
Specifications Of The Oven
- 230V - 50Hz AC
- Maximum Power @ 2900W
- Microwave @ 1400W
- Grill (heating element) @ 1500W
- Convection (heating element) @ Max 2100W
- 100W - 900W on 6 levels
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Cavity Dimension: 373 x 233 x 370mm
- Outside Dimension: 523 x 309 x 506mm
|[Samsung Smart Oven] Quick Menu Guide|
Using the right cookware for a microwave oven is equally important. As a safety precaution, use the "crusty plate" provided or microwave safe cookware. During convection cooking, disposal muffin and cake cases, greaseproof paper and baking tins are all safe to be used.
The interior of the Samsung Smart Oven is designed with convenience in mind using ceramic enamel surface which provides a durable interior that allows grease and oil to be easily cleaned off (so remember to keep the oven clean and wipe all spills with a damp cloth after each used). Furthermore the coating is also scratch-resistant and helps to prevent bacteria and odour transfer too.
|[Samsung Smart Oven] Control Panel|
You can stop cooking at any point of time to check the food, turn/stir the food or have it on stand by:-
Temporarily: Open the door or press the Stop/Eco button once. To resume cooking, close the door again and press the Start/+30s button.
Completely: Press the Stop/Eco button twice to end the cooking process.
The Crusty Plate, on the other hand, can be used to brown the bottom of food by using the microwave or grill combination cooking modes, as well as keep pastry and pizza dough crispy.
|[Samsung Smart Oven] Remove Odor And Cleaning|
1. Fill a microwave safe bowl with water until it is half full, add in two slices of lemon, and place the bowl on the turntable.
2. Press the Microwave button, and select the appropriate power level (900W).
3. Set the cooking time by turning the Dial knob clockwise until it reaches 10 minutes (1st time) and 5 minutes for subsequent cleaning.
4. Press the Start/+30s button to start the cooking process.
The Samsung Smart Oven MC32F606 includes functions such as microwave, oven, slim fry, fermenters, and also ensures germ-free cleaning cooking with its antibacterial ceramic coating inside. It is available for SG$649 at major consumer electronics stores.
I will be sharing some simple recipes (30 minutes meal) using this oven, so please keep a look out on them soon.
RECIPES USING SAMSUNG SMART OVEN
*Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Samsung.