Winnie The Pooh Kitchen Utensils Collection Part II

This is definitely Reyon's most favour Pooh Bento because of the cute POOH Face design. The 1st sight when you look at it, it's almost similar that Pooh himself is smiling at you. And this lunch box has a detachable compartment that you can either divide the box into two or you can use it as it own. You can use this box to put the Pooh Face Shape Bread (or click here to view the bread cutter)that we used to make in another post.



Saw this cute little Pooh & Friend's cup on sale so I immediately thought of getting one to replace one of Reyon's drinking cup. And it is indeed a right choice because Reyon darling love it alot :)

This is my 2nd collection of Pooh Design Bento Box which I bought at a local gift shop. It's consists of two layer container with multi-compartments and a pooh print design bag to put the bento box.

Pooh Bento Box. The bottom layer is mainly used for Rice and the Main Dish while the top layer is more for side dishes like pickles and beancurd or dessert.

This little cute Winnie The Pooh Face Egg Mould is a must to add into my Pooh Collection because Reyon loves to eat hard-boiled egg and I am sure this Pooh shape egg mould will definitely catch his attention on the Pooh Shape Egg during his meal time. You can make your egg look like a cutie Winnie The Pooh Face with this mould.

Cooking Instruction:
1. Hard boil a large-sized egg and peel off the shell while the egg is still hot.
2. Put the egg inside the mould.
3. Lock the mould and put it in the cold water.
4. After 10 minutes, you can enjoy an extremely cute boiled egg with Winnie The Pooh Face.

This is most of the items that is out of stock from the list that I ask my friend to get for me in Japan. But now since we have the opportunity to get this mini Pooh Sandwich Ring Mould with stencil in Singapore, you bet I will surely add it to one of my Pooh collection. Although most of the moulds are in similar shape and usage but then it's really hard to control in getting one of this as the collectable items.

Winnie The Pooh Plastic Rice/Sushi Mould is ideal to use for either Bento or Lunch box to make Kid's meal more interesting. The mould set is very details and excellent in quality which you can mould out a very cute Pooh Face shape rice ball to set in a bento together with some decoration on the face features.

Do you wan to fry some pancakes, crepes or eggs in the same of this Huge Pooh Face? This metal Pooh Face Pan will do the trick for you in order to help you whip up some interesting breakfast items for you or your kids at home. Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Where can I get the bento box and the frying pan? I've been wanting to get the fry pan but dunno where to find.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily,

    I got it from KAI KAI, a Hello Kitty Gift Shop from Chinatown Point. :) HTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to force my friend who travelled to Japan last week to look for Pooh face pan and Pooh face egg mould. I hope it's not too pricey and won't burn my pocket coz I do listed down quite a look of items after I go thru your collections (blushed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chumpman, wow.... your friend is going Japan... did you ask her to get for you those latest bento gadget... hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy the Poohs Pancake Pan, how much is it? Is perfect for my kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous, The Pooh Pancake Pan is around SG$24.00. But then it's rather light weight and i find it difficult to make a perfect pancake.. mb i am still not skillful enough. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I buy the pooh pancake pan? I love it so much. It's so cute!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts