Assorted Craft Or Seaweed Punchers

Saw this cute mini craft puncher at IMM Daiso. It's idea for using as a craft design or to punch seaweed for bento usage. (updated: 19 September 2009)

These 6 different Smiley Punchers is directly from Japan when one of my friend brought it back to me during her visit to Singapore. These puncher are slightly bigger in size than those that I bought from local bookstore. This is mainly seaweed puncher which use to decorate bigger items.

These are the small and mini size of the Carla Craft Punches that I bought from Popular Bookstore. Actually they have about 3 different sizes but I only bought the the mini craft punchers which I use to it to punch nori sheet to decorate the feature expression of the small animals or items in the bento. Eg. Bearish Bread.

Another two new design of mini craft puncher that is added to my collection. (updated: 27 June 2009)

Today I saw this new series of craft puncher from Daiso. They only left about 4 design on the shelf. After choosing for sometime, we decided to take these two which is the cloves and cat design.

Craft Puncher from Daiso through one of my blog pal. Thank Irene for spotting these nori cutter for me to add one to my bento accessories collection :p According to her, there are about 6 - 7 different design, but I only choose these 3 out of those........(updated: 05 September 2008)Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use the seaweed puncher on paper? Thanks! (Kthie)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts