Assorted Cookie Cutters II

I purposly bought this 2-in-1 zigzag heart shape cutter with intention to make some "Stained glass candy" for Valentine's Day but in the end I was too occupied with other things. (update: 24.02.2011)

After seeing ShoppingmumAdd Image's Dino Bento, Rey also wants this set of Dinosaur Cookie Cutter which we saw at Vivo City Daiso. (update: 01.05.09)

Cat and Fish metal cutter that I bought from Daiso. My dear son has already come out a theme for me to make a bento using these cutter..... :)

I find this cutter rather simple and I have no idea of what to use it for, until my son ask me to use it to make the stamp frame..... then I decided to get a set of this. And this is what we come out a bento with: Stamp Bread.

2 in 1 Zigzag Triangle Cutter


Assorted food cutter(mini - med size), I have use the mini fish cutter to cut out fishes for my Seafood Noodle bento.

This is another set of Mini Cutter which had the Bear, Heart and Star design.

Got this 3-in-1 Assorted Flower design cutter but still wondering what can to do with it. (update: 01.05.09)

Actually I bought this box of Assorted Ginger Bread man Cutters is for making mini Ginger Bread man cookies during Christmas period, but in the end it is still in the pantry........

Medium Size Cake Ring Mould/Cutter

This Snowflake Ring Mould/Cutter is great for making snowflake cookies during Christmas festive season as gifts.

Comments

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts