[Review] WMF KITCHENminis Steamer - 福腾宝电蒸锅
SG$249 comes with a 900w power and capacity size of TWO 2.15-Litres layers of space that enable you to cook a full meal in minutes with user-friendly touch screen menu and buttons.
One advantage of this steamer is the two separate cooking compartments can be controlled individually with different cooking time and function. In this way all the dishes can be prepared at the same time on different layer but the actual cooking process only starts later, depending on the setting.
* Flexible Cooking Area Divider
* Water reservoir with 1.1L capacity
* High quality shock resistant glass lid
* Steam pipe is place in the lower collection tray in order to support the top layer cooking compartment
* Cromargan bowl for preparing rice, pasta, soup or marinated/seasoned food
* 2 layers of water collection tray to prevent water droplets drip into the bottom layer food
* LCD screen with intuitive preset cooking programmes
* Adjustable cooking times and memory function
* External water indicator to monitor your water top
* Keep warm function lasts for 40 minutes
The cooking functions are very simple and straightforward so all you need is to choose the setting according to your ingredients or serving portion. Once you get familiar with its function you can even preset your "favourite" recipe timing for next cooking.
Our recipes on Cuisine Paradise
*Disclosure: I was given a set of the new WMF KITCEHNminis Steamer from WMF Singapore for this review purpose but all opinions expressed in this post are of my own and there is no monetary compensation received.
All images, videos and recipes are copyright to ©Cuisine Paradise.