Wilton Bear Silicone Baking Cups

I am being aiming for these cute little Wilton Bear Cupcake moulds for a long long time. It first caught my sight when I was blog hopping for cute cupcake recipes and Rey was very excited about these mould. We have also discuss on the things that we can make with it. So after some seek and find time, I managed to get hold a set(12 cupcake case) of this through my friend who is working in a baking schoo. This set cost about S$14.00 after member discount.

This set come with 12 dual colour silicone baking cups that enable you to scoop in the batter and bake in oven and serve it within the cups or you can use it to make jelly or pudding for kids' party.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts