Gaint Avocado

Guess what is this! A friend of mine just came back from her Taiwan trip and she actually bought my favourite fruit all the way back to Singapore from Taiwan. When she handed me the goodies bag, I was so shock to see the "Green" fruit. At first glance, I thought it is some Taiwan Mango or Papaya. But to my surprised, my friend told me it was actually "Avocado". When I heard that, I was so shock as I have never seen such a huge fruit before in our local fruit stalls or supermarkets. As you can see from the picture, it is about two/three times the size of the normal avocado that we used to see/find in supermarket.

Avocados are a wonderful fruit containing a mass of vital nutrients needed for a healthy body. It is low in sugar, contain fibre, and are salt free. So if you are interested to know more about this fruit and some wonder recipes that you can follow, do click on the link (HERE) for more details.

Comments

Popular Posts