Kitchen Gadget

Saw this interesting Steamer Rack from Ikea which come with an extension handler which made it easier to remove from the woke or pan. Another good point of this steamer rack is that it allows you to close the side of the panel and fold into a smaller portion for keeping after use. (update: 26.07.2009)

Saw this BlueSky brand Waffle Maker on sale at Carrefour today for S$16.00. And after hearing and see so many good comments on homemade waffle, I decided to get a set of this to make some waffle for weekend breafast too... :0 (update: 21.03.09)

Upon most reader requested, I have now post a picture of my Philip Oven Toaster which I have used it to do quick bake for most of my Quick and Easy Meal in my post. eg:

1. Baked Mango & Salmon Salad
2. Salmon Baked Rice
3. Lavender-Cointreau Baked Seafood


Mini Bamboo Steamer from Daiso. I bought this little mini Dim Sum style bamboo steamer from Daiso which I use it to steam small bao or steam small portion of steam meal which is more convenient and effective.

This small Gyoza wrapping mould come with a little spoon which enable you to scoop the filing into the mould and wrap. I have yet to try out this mould before I have verify whether is it good and easy to use and the end result of the Gyoza.

Saw the assorted design Metal Stencils from Daiso which can be use on either making fancy design on coffee using cocoa powder or you can also use it on cake or rice to make cute effect.

This is another type of Coffee Stencils. Instead of the above metal design, this packet come in a set of 3 different designs which are made from wood. (update: 01.05.09)

This is one of the kind of those fancy oil paper for absorbing deep-fried stuffs in most of the Japanese serving dish. They do come in different texture, colour and size.

In Daiso, you can find all kind of design and size of cake boxes which you can use it to put cake, muffins, cupcake or etc. It's rather useful and nice if you wan to give away your bakes as gift. Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hi Ellena,
    Can you recommend a good blender that I can use to blend chiili, garlic, onions to make paste or mushrooms to make mushroom soup?
    I hear that now there is Japanese blender equipment that can also make bean curd (dou hua)??
    Do u also know where I can get a gd salad spinner?
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts