Cute Collections

This set of cute dessert cutlery is a gift from my oversea blog pal. She knew that I love to collect all sorts of baking utenslis and equipments that is cute. Ai Yen, thanks for your wonderful thoughts :) Now I can use them on my next bake.

A Mortar and Pestle is a tool used to crush, grind, and mix substances. The pestle is a heavy stick whose end is used for pounding and grinding, and the mortar is a bowl. The substance is ground between the pestle and the mortar. Mortars are also used in cooking to prepare ingredients such as pesto (which derives its name from the pestle pounding), as well as grinding spices into powder. I managed to find this mini utensils while tiding the cupboard. I bought two different sizes of this during my stay in Australia a few years back which I used to use it to grind spices for cooking. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts