Baking & Tea-Snack Collection

Browsing through bookstores is always one of my past-time hobby which in the end will make me end up with all kinds of books in my mini library at home. I can resists the temptation of buying clothes, shoes, bag and etc. But I can't resists the temptation of buying books and enjoying food.

Both me and my dear son loves to eat bread, I can have bread for breakfast, tea-break and even lunch. I will packed bread for tea-bread or lunch at least twice a week, so when i saw this interesting toast book, I immediately add it to my shopping cart.

I have two different pancake/waffle books which I purchased due to the "Kawai" presentation of the food. Look at the pancake which they fold into the shape of a fish, isn't that cute? Sometime looking at all these will make my days even more meaningful rather than eating it.

Look at this, I didn't know that we can actually used pancake or waffle flour to make cakes, muffins, cookies and etc other than pancake itself. Although I am not sure of the end products and how they taste compare to the normal ingredients that we used to make cake. But by looking at those photos already makes me adding the book into the shopping carts again :)

This is one of Alex Goh Baking book which consists of a lot of beautiful cakes which I think I can never master it. Because I am not those person that is into cake making but then I still add this book into my collect... *Faint* Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts